Owner and manager of the Dr. Márquez Clinic since 1988.
Graduated in Medicine and Surgery, and Stomatology by the University of Barcelona (1982 and 1988).
Higher Technician in Occupational Risk Prevention (2005).
- Tutor of teachers of training cycles in the I.E.S. of the Ebre Tortosa.
- Lecturer of practices of formative cycles (CAI and oral hygiene).
- External consultant at the mental health center, APASA.
- Coordinator of the oral hygiene improvement program for people with psychic disabilities.
- Dictator of training courses in oral hygiene to the personnel of direct attention to the mentally handicapped.
- President of the Provincial Board of the College of Odontostomatologists of Tarragona from 2014 to 2017.
Academy of Medical Sciences of Catalonia and Balearic Islands.
Spanish Society of Odontostomatology for the disabled and special patients. SEOENE.
Spanish Society of Periodontics .S.E.P.A.